Powerful Administration FeaturesTailor your digital asset management experience to serve users and surpass goals.
Optimize Your Experience With Powerful Administration Features
- Branded Homepages. Create a custom homepage for your digital asset management system. Easily integrate Flash or custom HTML/JQuery features for an engaging, personalized experience.
- Dynamic Skins. Use dynamic skins with CSS and custom images to create a system that strengthens your brand image.
- Manage Multiple Brands. Manage multiple brands under a single digital asset management system. Use different skins and custom domain names to give each brand its own unique appearance.
- Control User Access. Ensure users access the correct assets for their brand with simple permission controls.
- Advanced Workflow Options. Create and manage multiple workflow routes for different projects and approval scenarios.
- Custom User Experiences. Upload and edit controls and exemptions for designated users to create a tailored workflow experience.
- Workflow Communication. Improve user communication with workflow discussion features.
Version Control & Batch Modification
- Full Version Control. Record and track changes to files and metadata. Preview version changes and revert or rollback to previous versions.
- Batch Editing. Search and replace metadata quickly with batch mode modification.
- User Activity. View login and registration statistics for individual users and groups.
- Asset Statistics. Guage and compare views and downloads for separate assets. Easily determine which assets are most popular among users.
- Streamlined Auditing. Access a full event-based system audit trail.
- Server Integration. Integrate files with a streaming server for high-performance media delivery.
- CDN Integration. Improve file availability and download speed by integrating your Digital Asset Management system with a Content Delivery Network.
- Password Encryption. Access to assets is fully protected by encrypted passwords.
- Account Controls. Control user access with role-based permissions, as well as automated account expiry and reactivation workflows.
- User Activity. Senior users can emulate other user accounts to test accessibility. View event-based user audit trails for increased security and support.
- Control Access and Registration. Restrict access by IP address and waive option for off-site users. Choose from self-registration or invite-only registration settings.
- Asset Expiration. Create optional expiry dates for specific assets. This feature is especially useful for files with limited licensing.
- Security Protocols. Protect assets with SSL protocols.
Upload & Data Ingestion
- View Progress. Monitor upload progress with a dynamic live progress bar.
- Batch Uploading. Use Zip options to upload multiple assets in batches.
- Automated Ingestion. Select folders for automated ingestion via FTP or file server.
- Batch Metadata Editing. Use template-based data entry to batch apply metadata to multiple assets at once.
- Duplicate Safeguards. MD5 checksums prevent duplicate uploads. Warnings can also be sent to administrators if duplicates exist outside of a user’s permission levels.
Learn the Latest Digital Asset Management Strategies
Explore these featured articles from the Brand Management Blog
As a smart marketer, you know what's important when it comes to managing a brand. You need to decide what technology to use. There needs to be enough money in your budget to work with. You should be in tune with your customers and their ever-changing behaviors. Plus,...read more
Only 61% of marketers believe their marketing strategy is effective. Are you one of them? Many marketers struggle to measure and prove the ROI of their marketing efforts. These challenges make it even more difficult to evolve past ineffective strategies...read more
Time is money. You’ve heard it before, and nowhere is it more true than in the world modern of marketing. As time passes between inception and delivery, marketing campaigns lose their impact, hemorrhage budget dollars, and struggle to reach ROI goals. Lengthy cycle...read more
Free Brand Marketing Consultation
Contact us for a free, personalized demonstration of BlueSky ETO brand management solutions based on your organization’s unique needs.
Try Live Demo
Experience the easy-to-use power of BlueSky ETO’s brand management software with a test flight in our free Live Demo – the Flight Simulator.