Improved Brand Management Through Technology
Your clients are facing new challenges as they market their brands. You want to help them leverage technology to achieve their goals, but you’re not application development experts. BlueSky ETO can help fill that skills gap for your agency. We develop custom brand management software, automated marketing campaigns and digital asset management solutions for some of the most prestigious brands and agencies in the world and we would like to help you too. We can take the lead as your partner in the software development process, or stay behind the scenes if you prefer.
Learn more about how we can help by visiting the solutions pages to the right, or take a test flight in our Live Software demo; the Flight Simulator.
The BlueSky ETO Difference:
We build customized brand management solutions for your clients. We are not an agency or print broker looking to take your customer or an off-the- shelf software solution that only works with a single, preferred vendor. We are your resource to help improve your clients’ marketing efficiency, response rates and return on investment. Request a free consultation for more details.
Shaping the Future of Brand Management:
Here are a few highlights from the DMA’s 2017 Statistical Fact book that demonstrate the value of brand management software for today’s marketers.
1. Only 4% of franchise owners can create or modify branded marketing materials.
2. Just 8% of requests for new or customized local marketing materials made by franchisees to their national marketing team are completed in a day or less.
3. 47% of retailers indicate that the lack of efficient marketing platforms as a major obstacle preventing them from delivering more personalized marketing to their customers.
4. Direct mail customer response rates have increased 43% year-over- year in 2016.
5. Prospect response rates more than doubled in the same period as brands discovered the power of using buying and online browsing behavior to prompt personalized mail using variable data printing.
6. Trigger email campaigns, or automated marketing campaigns received a 6.5% click rate in 2016 compared to 1.6% click rate for traditional campaigns.
7. Facebook is the most effective social media channel for nonprofits, followed by Twitter, however 41% of nonprofits have not allocated any ad spend to these outlets.
For more helpful ideas, subscribe to our Brand Management Blog for agencies, print brokers and consultants.
Customized self-serve portals for distributed marketing teams to design and produce local marketing materials.
Fully automated variable data marketing campaigns based on business rules and trigger events.
Powerful tools to manage and effectively utilize all the brand’s marketing collateral from a single, secure online location.
Building your brand takes time. You're determining your target audiences. You're defining the benefits your brand offers. And you're establishing your brand voice. Plus you're always working to staying ahead of your competitors. But you have to ask yourself a serious...
From direct mail to digital ads and printed collateral, your modern-day marketing goal is to present your brand consistently and strategically regardless of how many locations you have to account for. A brand management platform can be your competitive advantage if...
One of the biggest differences between a good brand and a great one is consistency. Your brand is the way people perceive you. It's how they think and feel when they hear your name or see your logo. But it takes time to build your brand—and it requires consistent...
Free Brand Marketing Consultation
Contact us for a free, personalized demonstration of BlueSky ETO brand management solutions based on your organization’s unique needs.
Try Live Demo
Experience the easy-to-use power of BlueSky ETO’s brand management software with a test flight in our free Live Demo – the Flight Simulator.