Why BlueSky ETO?
We collaborate with you to determine your needs then develop the most effective software for your organization. This approach is why we include ETO, or Engineered to Order in our name.
Powerful, Customized Software for Your Brand Marketing Goals
BlueSky ETO offers complete self-service brand management systems, automated marketing production software, and powerful digital asset management tools to meet your needs. We specialize in developing solutions that integrate seamlessly with your current systems. We ask the key questions to make sure your customized system solves your current needs while remaining flexible enough to meet your future goals. We also provide comprehensive system training to empower users to more effectively leverage each solution to generate a higher return on investment for you.
Consistent Brand Management
- We build simple to use, intuitive software solutions to give users access to all marketing collateral
- A decade of developing award-winning marketing toolkits
- Production can be routed to existing vendors or through our printing partner MSP
- Extensive experience in developing advanced multi-channel marketing solutions
- Cross-channel marketing program management
- Global distribution (and multiple languages) handled seamlessly
- List management
- Comprehensive, customizable reporting
- Dynamic, real-time technical and customer support
- Partnership in promoting and achieving your marketing goals
Customization for Your Unique Needs
- Full set of personalization tools with interactive editing and real-time proofing
- Fully-customizable approval workflow optimized for quick turnaround
- Support for e-commerce and 3rd party shipping providers
- Multiple payment options including co-op budget management
- Site skinning and localization
- Specialists in programming and implementing complex customizable templates
- Integration expertise, to ensure the full interaction with your current systems
- We use the latest project management tools and principles to keep your project on track
Who We Serve
There are many challenges facing brand marketers seeking to maintain brand consistency in far-flung locations, while allowing for localized variation in content and presentation.
Agencies are challenged by the brands they serve to solve communication, consistency and resource issues between central marketing and the remote field user-base.