- User download reports
- Daily sales report with easy to use next day and previous day buttons. Includes order number, sales amount, shipping cost, tax amount, discounts, and coupons. Totals for all fields shown at the bottom of the page.
- Monthly sales report with easy to use next month and previous month buttons. Includes order number, sales amount, shipping cost, tax amount, discounts, and coupons. Totals for all fields shown at the bottom of the page. A graph at the top of the page shows sales by day for the month.
- Product sales by time period showing product name, quantity sold, and sales total. Sort by any field, ascending or descending.
- Product popularity by total number of customer views.
- Category popularity by total number of customer views.
- Product low inventory report showing product which are at or below the reorder level. Update reorder level and quantity in stock directly from the report page.
- Top customers report showing sales volume, and number of orders placed.
- Abandoned basket report by month with link to view the basket details. If the customer entered their billing information there is an opportunity to contact the customer to save the sale or identify the reason.
- Browser popularity by page views with pie graph. If you are making major changes to the store layout it’s important to test with the browsers your customers are likely to be using.
- Sales summary by month from affiliate referrals. Includes commissions total for each affiliate.
- Sales order details by month from affiliate referrals showing all affiliates or selected affiliate.
- Coupon usage report shows coupon name, number of orders, and total of orders that have used the coupon. Quickly track marketing efforts that have included coupons as incentive to revisit.
- Who’s online report shows customers that are actively browsing the store. Links to the customer profile page where you can view their current basket contents, and more.
- Tax summary report, itemized by tax rule with selectable time periods.
- The Audit Log records all administrator activies like logins, successful and failed, password changes, etc. User’s email and IP address is recorded. Only a super user can view the audit log.
Free Brand Marketing Consultation
Contact us for a free, personalized demonstration of BlueSky ETO brand management solutions based on your organization’s unique needs.
Try Live Demo
Experience the easy-to-use power of BlueSky ETO’s brand management software with a test flight in our free Live Demo – the Flight Simulator.