Distributed Brand Marketing Solutions
There are many challenges faced by distributed brand marketers seeking to maintain brand consistency among hundreds or thousands of locations, while allowing for localized variation in content and presentation. Whether your marketing needs are focused on “self-serve” applications – where your remote users directly customize and order collateral – or brand-initiated programs, where we automate the execution of outbound messaging based on supplied data and business rules, BlueSky ETO has solutions engineered to meet your needs.
Focus on Marketing, Not Daily Support
Our global, regional and national clients have branch offices, sales offices, chapters, franchise or other locations served by a centralized marketing team. Our Brand Marketing Center (BMC) solution allows the centralized team to step away from the day-to-day requests for support from the field by making resources available to the remote teams 24/7. Utilizing a self-serve Brand Marketing Center allows brand managers and field marketing support to:
- Reduce the time spent fulfilling requests for information from the field;
- Reduce time-to-market by making materials available to all users simultaneously and communicating via the BMC;
- Save time and money on design requests from the field;
- Ensure that brand guidelines are being met while allowing localization of material at the field level;
- Ensure that only up-to-date images and content are accessible to the field.
Some brands coordinate high-volume, heavily versioned, variable-data communications in multiple channels including print, email and SMS on behalf of their remote partners. Our Automated Marketing Production (AMP) systems help reduce campaign management costs and improve turnaround time while improving accuracy and adding comprehensive reporting.