Careers at BlueSky ETO
BlueSky ETO has experienced impressive growth and we are frequently looking for talent. Our environment is fast-paced but fun, and constantly evolving, along with our technology. We offer genuinely strong benefits and great opportunities for advancement. Please review our job opportunities below and feel free to submit your resume to Careers@BlueSkyETO.com.
BlueSky ETO is proud to offer competitive wages, benefits (including medical, dental, life and accidental insurance, Short-term and Long-term disability and a diversified 401K Plan).
Location: Freedom, PA 15042
MSP, and its Simply Written and BlueSky ETO divisions, is seeking an enthusiastic Project Coordinator to be responsible for managing and coordinating various projects and activities associated with print and direct mail production, sustaining positive customer relations, order entry, maintaining job schedules, inventory control and invoicing – to ensure that all client specifications are met and carried out in the printing, processing and production activities. The role will also encompass providing technical or customer service support for customers using our online web-to-print portals.
- Utilizes appropriate individual judgment, along with learned industry knowledge, to own and be accountable for each project from start to finish.
- Establishes and maintains positive customer relationships – internal and external.
- Provide technical support for customers using our online web-to-print portals.
- Maintains professionalism in all communication (written and oral).
- Order Entry – Responsible for initial job input and all subsequent updates to job processes and flow inputs into our ERP system and distributes to applicable departments.
- Inventory Control – Verifies that the inventory level received is sufficient to complete the job.
- Updates tracking systems where manual entry is required.
- Informs client of all additional charges past original quote and update work order.
- Performs additional quality checks as needed.
- Creates purchase orders, where applicable, and pre-bills final job
- Maintains daily communication with Account Manager.
- Follows all departmental procedures.
- Knowledgeable in and follows all procedures when processing job.
- Perform various other assignments and ad hoc tasks as requested by supervision.
Position Requirements (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities):
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be detail-obsessed with excellent organizational skills
- Strong computer skills, including all Microsoft products, with emphasis on Excel.
- Ability to interpret various forms of instructions and adapt to changing priorities
- Exhibit and encourage positive and professional working relationships
- Ability to work with a team
- Excellent decision and problem-solving skills
- Has sense of urgency
- Printing experience a plus
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Some project management or related experience preferred.
- At least two years in a professional work environment preferred.
SEO Content Writer
Location: Freedom, PA 15042
BlueSky ETO develops brand management software and digital marketing tools for leading brands. As we expand our offerings and scale our marketing efforts, we’re looking for a full-time content writer to join our team.
- Research, write, and publish long-form blog content for our three B2B brands.
- Create content for industry white papers, email newsletters, and press releases.
- Support inbound marketing goals through SEO practices.
- Conduct keyword and competitor research.
- Assist in developing editorial calendars.
- Analyze content performance and brainstorm creative strategies for increased traffic and engagement.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- 2+ years experience with SEO content writing.
- Ability to write clear, actionable content on a variety of B2B topics (generally centered around marketing and sales).
- Must be able to work independently, meet deadlines, and communicate openly about projects.
- Experience with WordPress, Google Analytics, Adwords Keyword Planner, Hubspot, and SEMrush preferred.
In addition to resume and cover letter, must provide at least two examples of previous SEO writing.
Benefits and Work Environment:
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, short and long-term disability, company paid life and additional life insurance.
- Paid vacation.
- 401K plan with company match %.
- Friendly, professional team and positive work environment.
- Flexibility to work from home or remotely.
Free Brand Marketing Consultation
Contact us for a free, personalized demonstration of BlueSky ETO brand management solutions based on your organization’s unique needs.
Try Live Demo
Experience the easy-to-use power of BlueSky ETO’s brand management software with a test flight in our free Live Demo – the Flight Simulator.